Kendra has been creating art ever since she could hold a pencil. From the fine arts to the technical arts, Kendra has been using these tools her whole life. Professionally, she has been a digital artist and designer for more than 10 years.
Kendra is an experienced graphic designer and media producer with experience using the entire Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, etc.), including many of their new tools like Character Animator and Muse. From print designs to web designs, and then to video productions and game development, Kendra has done it all.
- Flash / Animate
- After Effects
- Character Animator
- Power Point
- Print Design
- Production Art
- Web Design
- Camera Operations
- Video Editing
- Game Design
- Blog Publishing
- Blog Writing
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Character Design
- Game Concepts
- Event Planning
- ActionScript 3
Youngstown Vindicator • Web Media Specialist Jan 2017 through Present – Youngstown, OH
- Video recording, editing, effects, production and publishing
- Livestream Studio Show Director / Producer
- Post live show short producer
- Live Show effects production
- Live Show graphics production
- Web Marketing graphics
- Web ad marketing placement
- Web ad strategist
- Email marketing strategist
- Edit and create commercials for special events hosted by the Vindicator
- Edit and create video shorts for social media promos
Minuteman Press • Senior Graphic Designer Aug 2017 through Jan 2017 – Boardman, OH
- Designs print marketing graphics, logos, variable data and documents for clients using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word and Excel.
- Works with clients to turn their ideas into a printed medium for marketing to their consumers.
- Manages the print shop, customer service, recording orders, counting cash drawers
Eimear Studios • Indie Game Developer Feb 2012 through Present – Boardman, OH
- Designs, programs and creates the art, programming, UI/UX and marketing assets for Android, PC and Web games.
- Designs and develops a theme of WordPress, using minor PHP modifications and CSS and HTML design layout for the website eim-games.com.
Youngstown Game Developers • Founder Dec 2014 through Present – Youngstown, OH
- Manages events, monthly meetings, public relations, member services and sponsors.
- Is the Lead Organizer of the group, in charge of nding funding and sponsors.
- Started the group with 3 members and helped it grow to more than 100 in just 18 months.
- Works with Youngstown State University to host the monthly meetings and various events at the McDonough Museum on campus.
- Designs and develops the child theme of the WordPress website, using minor PHP modifications, CSS and HTML design layout for youngstowngamedevelopers.com.
Austintown Local School District • Media Tech Aug 2013 through Aug 2014 – Austintown, OH
- Managed the press releases for the entire school district .
- Filmed football games from the sidelines and edited footage for airtime.
- Updated the school district’s websites using Photoshop, HTML, CSS and the School Pointe admin to adjust the school’s colors to their proper Hex codes.
- Was the admin for the school’s Drund networking application, which included teaching teachers how to use the software through tutorials and it help requests.
- Created a “how to” video to help the teacher’s learn how to create their own Google Webpage.
- Rebranded the school district with a new mascot, using Illustrator, designed and created pole banners to decorate the school’s campus, designed and custom engineered the indoor fence covers used for walking paths during graduation using Illustrator and measurements of the fences, designed motivational posters for the senior class of 2014, designed the 2014 theme logo for the Intermediate school.
- Wrote email press releases that were distributed to the local media using Google Docs.
Univision Network • Media Designer Apr 2010 through Aug 2011 – Phoenix, AZ
- Designed logos and icons using Illustrator and Photoshop to be transferred to television broadcasts and websites.
- Edited and created commercials using Adobe After Eects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Created bump-ins, lower thirds and various other broadcast animations for television air time using Adobe After Eects, Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Operated on-air studio cameras, on-air sound board, on-air teleprompter and on-air layer eects display.
Dynamic Worldwide Prod. • Interactive Designer Apr 2009 through Nov 2009 – Tempe, AZ
- Created and programmed ActionScript 3 Flash tutorials for Juniper Networking Systems training classes.
- Worked on a team to design the website, ideas for projects and to design the logo for DWWP.
- Filmed commercials and created Juniper Networking tutorial instructional video cut-ins using Adobe Flash.